•Refunds can be requested up to 7 days in advance of the event.
•Refunds on holiday weekends, fight weekends or the kind must be requested 30 days in advance.
•All booked packages are subject to a 25% cancellation fee and an additional 5% credit card processing fee, which will be deducted from the security deposit or any other money paid to VegasPartyVIP.com.
•Any cancellation 7 days or less before the event will receive no refund of deposit received.
•If the group cancels any part of the event for any reason, within 7 days of the event, or the night of event, for any reason, no refunds or prorated fees will be granted. These reasons are not limited to but include: Sickness, Loss of ID, No ID, Not in Dress Code and any other potential problem.
•If your party fails to show up at a selected venue for any reason prior or during the event, no refunds will be granted. If you group decides during the night to forego part of your package deal NO prorated fees will be granted. Your package is paid for in full before the event. Should you leave the event at anytime, or fail to adhere to the timing requirements of the package, you will forfeit the rest of your package.
Terms and Conditions
You must be 21 years old to purchase services from VegasPartyVIP.com in Las Vegas. Each member of the group will be asked to present a valid picture I.D. at the venues visited with VegasPartyVIP.com. If you booked venues that require people to be over 21 you hereby warrant to VegasPartyVIP.com that every individual you will attempt to bring into that venue is over 21. If those individuals are not over 21 or fail to bring ID that is outside the scope of VegasPartyVIP.com control and you are subject to potential forfeiture of that persons package. Individual venues reserve the right to refuse service to whomever they wish. Holidays, large conventions, unknown buy out situations may result in last minute cancellations by a venue beyond VegasPartyVIP.com’s control. If a situation does arise where a venue has been booked by a customer but is not available the night of the event NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN. VegasPartyVIP.com, Inc. will replace that scheduled event with an equal or greater experience at a similar Las Vegas venue.
Select venues have strict dress codes. Consult with your VegasPartyVIP.com representative for details. As a general rule, tennis shoes, flip flops, sandals, sports jerseys, sports caps, shorts, and tank-tops are not allowed. If one of your party is not in dress code you can leave him at the door, his package money has been forfeited. If you decide that your entire party will now withdraw from the package, no refunds will be given.
Please arrive on time at the designated meeting area determined by your host. Showing up more than 15 minutes late for a club reservation, limo transportation, dinner reservation, show time, or other activity could result in the forfeiture of your reservation. Keeping a direct communication line open with your host’s cell phone is crucial. We provide you cell phone numbers of your host and email addresses to multiple people at VegasPartyVIP.com before your arrival. The hosts at VegasPartyVIP.com do not condone the use of drugs, solicitation of prostitution or any other illegal acitivies.
ACCURACY OF DATA
The data and services provided by VegasPartyVIP.com are provided as is. And does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or fitness for particular purpose of any of the data or services, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, disclaims all implied warranties in connection with such data or services.
The laws of the state of Nevada shall govern this agreement, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Clark County, Nevada, in all contingencies and disputes arising from your use of this site.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, such provision shall still be enforced to the fullest extent of applicable law and shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between you and VegasPartyVIP.com.
EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS
You are waiving legal rights **please read carefully**
I am at least 21 years old. I want to purchase a V.I.P. Package from VegasPartyVIP.com (hereafter “VegasPartyVIP.com” which in this document means all of its independent contractors, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents). I understand that VegasPartyVIP.com simply passes my reservation on to outside third parties. If I paid for a limo ride and access into a club, I understand that VegasPartyVIP.com does not own or insure the limo company or the nightclub and that the nightclub or limo company has its own insurance and should their be a problem at any location or in a limo that VegasPartyVIP.com simply by referring us to that company has NO LIABILITY. I hereby agree that myself and my entire group understand this relationship, agree to hold VegasPartyVIP.com harmless from any injury due to property damage, personal injury, disease, or wrongful death arising from or related to my use of the V.I.P. Package in any manner. We agree not to pursue legal action against VegasPartyVIP.com for actions by outside third parties. In consideration for receiving this V.I.P. Package, I agree to the following:
1. That there may be risks involved in using the V.I.P. Package, not limited to potential negligence by vendors, venues, transportation companies, VegasPartyVIP.com employees, restaurant or hotel employees or any multitude of other people. I freely and expressly assume all such risks. I understand that the V.I.P. Package offered by VegasPartyVIP.com is a concierge service and that VegasPartyVIP.com is not a provider of the activities, but is acting solely as the refferer of the activities in the V.I.P. Package in which I consciously and willfully want to engage. I understand that VegasPartyVIP.com exercises no control over those vendors, venues or others who provide these activities, and that it plays a role only in helping us to select those providers. For example, I understand that there is risk of property damage, personal injury, disease, or death arising from transportation in a motor vehicle, eating food or consuming alcohol, using another’s premises, negligent or intentional acts of third parties (including, but not limited to, the providers of the activities in the V.I.P. Package), engaging in any illegal or risky conduct, and the provision of any service under the V.I.P. Package. I understand that I am responsible for my own behavior and personal property and that VegasPartyVIP.com is not.
2. Regarding use of limo transportation, I understand the following:
a. I assume full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of rental by me or my guests.
b. Under age alcohol consumption and drug use is prohibited by law.
c. Any fines will be paid by me or my group at the time of incident or will be charged to my credit card on file with VegasPartyVIP.com LLC as the primary contract holder. The driver has the right to terminate ride without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the clients). It is illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in our limousines.
d. Limo company is not responsible for articles left in the limousines.
e. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
f. A/C is not compatible in temperatures exceeding 100 degrees.
g. Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date or later time. All damages must be paid immediately. Including: Vomiting/Bio-hazard-$500.00 fine, Smoking-$100.00 fine, Cigarette Burns-$100.00 fine per burn, Broken or missing rock or champagne glass-$5.00 fine per glass, Roof access Plexiglass-$175.00 fine, Broken Window shade-$175.00 fine, Broken chair-$175.00 fine, Broken stereo or lights-$175.00 fine, Flat screen TV- $500.00 fine, Window-$500.00 fine. 24/7 Limousines is not responsible for articles left in vehicles.
3. I forever RELEASE, WAIVE AND DISCHARGE and hold VegasPartyVIP.com harmless and free from blame and liability for any claims, causes of action or other rights arising from or related to my use of the V.I.P. Package, including, but not limited to, property damage, personal injury, disease, or wrongful death caused by negligence of VegasPartyVIP.com.
4. I will not, on behalf of myself or anyone else, sue or make a claim against VegasPartyVIP.com for any injury related to use of the V.I.P. Package, even if the injury is caused by negligence of VegasPartyVIP.com. I am free to sue or make a claim against others besides VegasPartyVIP.com related to my use of the V.I.P. Package. If I do sue VegasPartyVIP.com and lose my claim I agree that VegasPartyVIP.com will have the right to be reimbursed for all legal fees and costs associated with my claim.
5. I will indemnify and hold VegasPartyVIP.com harmless, including, but not limited to, attorneys fees and other expenses, from any breach of this agreement.
6. This agreement is governed by Nevada law and shall not be modified or revoked except by an express written consent of VegasPartyVIP.com