Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan
Marquee Dayclub Las Vegas
…offers some of the nicest pools around town with great views of the Las Vegas skyline from the 17th floor location. Marquee DayClub offers 28 premium cabanas complete with LED HDTV, WiFi, refrigerator A/C, personal waitress, private Jacuzzi and misting system. With a state-of-the-art sound system and LED screens, beach balls and tan bodies, Marquee Dayclub knows how to set the mood for fun in the sun!
Many of the biggest DJs and performers from around the world love to perform at Marquee Dayclub. Avicii, Kaskade, Armin Van Buuren, Sander van Dorn, and many others can all be found here. With Tao Group managing this venue you’ll be sure to see some of the Top DJs & Celeb talent from other venues like Tao, Tao Beach, and LAVO. Enjoy!
Make sure you get your cabana or daybed reservations today and get the VIP treatment you deserve.
Friday-Sunday 10 am – 6 pm
Cover: Friday and Sunday is $30 for men and $20 women. Saturday is $40 for men and $30 for ladies. (subject to change on holidays and during special events).
Music: Electro-house, trance, hip hop and Top 40.
- Proper Sunbathing/Swim attire required
- Pool access is granted to Marquee Dayclub for those with proper Sunbathing/Swim attire.
- All persons who do not have the proper swim attire will be informed that they are not to enter pool areas prior to venue entry.
- European bathing is not permitted.
Proper swim attire includes:
- Swimming suits & swimwear
Prohibited apparel for sunbathing/swimming:
- No jeans or pants – guests may not swim/sunbathe fully clothed
- No undergarments allowed for sunbathing/swimming
- No torn or cut-off clothing
- No rips/stains on clothing
- No see-through bathing suits
- No offensive prints on clothing
- No chains or baggy clothing (jeans, shorts, etc.)
- No athletic gear
- No clothing that contains rivets, hooks, studs, etc.
- European sunbathing is prohibited
Important: All entry is based on management’s discretion. Any person who refuses to comply with any regulation governing public bathing or swimming facility or any rule of that facility must be excluded from the premises.